This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: PR c++/27019 - set error_mark_node
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 22:27:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch: PR c++/27019 - set error_mark_node
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Roger Sayle wrote:
> Hi Steve,
> On Fri, 23 Jun 2006, Jason Merrill wrote:
> It would also be nice if you could add the simple testcase from the
> bugzilla PR to the g++ testsuite.
It's a bit harsh, but I actually think that ought to be a requirement
for accepting such a patch. Steve, I hope that's not mean-sounding;
it's a good patch, and I'm glad to see people fixing up all these
ICE-after-error issues in G++!
(650) 331-3385 x713