This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [committed 4.1] PA libffi backport
- From: Albert Chin <gcc-patches at mlists dot thewrittenword dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 11:21:42 -0500
- Subject: Re: [committed 4.1] PA libffi backport
- References: <200606230244.k5N2i0G7019518@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
- Reply-to: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Thu, Jun 22, 2006 at 10:44:00PM -0400, John David Anglin wrote:
> The Debian project has expressed a desire to have bug fixes relevant
> to libjava backported to the 4.1 branch. As Java is non critical, I
> backported a number of changes to libffi found in the development of
> the hpux port. These changes fix unaligned exceptions that sometimes
> occur in the handling of small structs and doubles.
What about HP-UX/PA?
albert chin (email@example.com)