This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gfortran,patch] PR24748
- From: Asher Langton <langton2 at llnl dot gov>
- To: "François-Xavier Coudert" <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "Paul Thomas" <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 13:21:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: [gfortran,patch] PR24748
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <449ABC8C.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
At 10:12 PM +0200 6/22/06, François-Xavier Coudert wrote:
Thanks for the review. I committed the patch to trunk, and I'll
backport it to 4.1 in a day or so.
Could you wait a bit longer, something between four days and a week? I
don't think we have wide enough coverage by test users to know if
something breaks in such a short delay, and 4.1 is the stable branch
Okay. If there are no problems, I'll commit the
patch to 4.1 around the middle of next week.