This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [committed] Change default for enable_hash_synchronization_default on PA-RISC
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: konqueror at gmx dot de (Michael Koch)
- Cc: tromey at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, doko at cs dot tu-berlin dot de
- Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 21:27:23 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [committed] Change default for enable_hash_synchronization_default on PA-RISC
> Well, we as Debian Java maintainers decided to use GCJ 4.1 as the
> default runtime for Debian (for building and running
> applications/libraries). I would call this a great extent. We build and
> run e.g. Eclipse with it by default.
Ok, by popular demand, I will install the change on 4.1 when I get a chance.
I should note that there's at least one libffi fix that also needs testing
and backporting to 4.1. This also affects hppa Java.
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)