This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] (PING] Dejagnu testsuite for GNAT
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- To: Laurent GUERBY <laurent at guerby dot net>
- Cc: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>, Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>, Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "James A. Morrison" <phython at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 19:50:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] (PING] Dejagnu testsuite for GNAT
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060411175719.GA4921@us.ibm.com> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I've seen no approval for Eric revised patch from two monthes ago:
> Could someone look into it?
> That's the second time in the past few yeats someone proposes a dejagnu
> Ada testsuite and that nothing happens on the approval side...
As far as Ada maintainers are concerned, this change is approved,
it's just that I do not have the dejagnu knowledge to formally validate it.
So if it's sufficient, let's go ahead.