This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Reduce garbage produced by fold_truthop
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 16:39:40 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Reduce garbage produced by fold_truthop
On Thu, 15 Jun 2006, Richard Guenther wrote:
> 2006-06-15 Michael Matz <email@example.com>
> Richard Guenther <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * fold-const.c (fold_truthop): Only return new tree node if
> we canonicalized something.
This is OK for mainline.