This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] policy-based data structures, round two
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, atavory at gmail dot com
- Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 11:27:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: [v3] policy-based data structures, round two
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Apparently, all those tests are using a built-in random number
> generator, I suspect it's not ok wrt 64-bit unsigned long... Currently
> I'm working on something else (tr1/random, funny ;) but if nobody jumps
> in I can soon provide more info...
Let me try to figure out what's up with my testresults.