This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch queue and reviewing (Was Re: Generator programs can only be built with optimization enabled?)
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>, Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 11:34:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch queue and reviewing (Was Re: Generator programs can only be built with optimization enabled?)
- References: <448C7B05.firstname.lastname@example.org> <448D9BE9.email@example.com> <448E652E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <448F8170.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jun 13, 2006, at 8:24 PM, Daniel Berlin wrote:
Past the above, I have no better ideas for getting patches reviewed
other than appointing more maintainers.
I'd welcome the issue be addressed by the SC. I'd favor more timely
reviews. Maybe auto approval for a patch that sits for more than a