This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR24558, PR20877 and PR25047 - module function alternate entries.
- From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de
- Cc: "'fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 21:45:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR24558, PR20877 and PR25047 - module function alternate entries.
- References: <447D6C10.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
I think yes with the change we discussed before, but I'm not sure I
understand what the change to resolve_entries really does. How can
we end up there with the wrong namespace?
It might interest you to know that this was not necessary for 4.1.
Somehow the entries are able to reference their results without a
helping hand in resolve_entries. I will try to figure out why this is
and whether or not it does not imply that the fix should properly be in