This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] index.html -- compressions, string and format tweaks
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 18:33:05 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] index.html -- compressions, string and format tweaks
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Sun, 11 Jun 2006, Roger Sayle wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Jun 2006, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
>> ... refer to docu instead of documention, ...
> A more common four-letter contraction for documentation is "docs".
I also got a private mail on this, and will happily change this. My
only question is: "docs", or perhaps just "doc"? Native speakers to
the rescue! :-)