This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Fix PR c++/27952
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: "Lee Millward" <lee dot millward at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 07:58:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix PR c++/27952
- References: <email@example.com>
On Jun 10, 2006, at 7:05 AM, Lee Millward wrote:
The seg faults are triggered inside decay_conversion and
both of couldn't handle NULL parameters so the first part of the patch
is adding those checks into the two affected functions.
Why is this NULL instead of error_mark_node?