This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Point some GCJ pages to the corresponding Wiki pages
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCJ Patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gerald at pfeifer dot com, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 09 Jun 2006 15:10:06 -0600
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Point some GCJ pages to the corresponding Wiki pages
- References: <447A581E.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Ranjit" == Ranjit Mathew <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Ranjit> As a follow-up to the previous discussion on this issue:
Ranjit> I propose to apply the following patch that changes some of
Ranjit> the links on the GCJ pages to point to the corresponding Wiki
Ranjit> pages instead of the static and bitrotten original web
Ranjit> pages. I also propose to remove those web pages.
I don't recall seeing a response to this.
IMO it is fine, but I think Gerald should have final say. (And
anyway I can't approve changes to style.mhtml)