This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: m32r bug fix
- From: "Steven Bosscher" <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: "Nick Clifton" <nickc at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 13:15:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: m32r bug fix
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <447C283B.email@example.com>
I believe that you wanted "const char *" as the type for "begin_label",
so I made that change.
Yes, that's what you get for hand-editing patches :) Thanks.