This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ PATCH: PR 20103
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 17:00:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: C++ PATCH: PR 20103
- References: <200605252025.k4PKPvQi013582@sethra.codesourcery.com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 01:25:57PM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> var = create_temporary_var ();
> /* Tell finish_decl that it's OK to initialize this variable. */
> DECL_INITIAL (var) = error_mark_node;
> /* Process the initializer. */
> finish_decl (var, init);
> Blech! So, now, error_mark_node always means erroneous initializer.
That could very well fix PR27129 as well (which failed exactly because of
the error_mark_node in DECL_INITIAL (var), although the initializer wasn't
really errorneous, just not yet set. Will try tomorrow.