This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Repair TYPE_REF_CAN_ALIAS_ALL machinery (take 2)
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 11:22:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Repair TYPE_REF_CAN_ALIAS_ALL machinery (take 2)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Eric Botcazou wrote on 05/24/06 10:53:
> +/* True if the data pointed to by PTR can alias anything. */
> +#define PTR_IS_REF_ALL(PTR) TYPE_REF_CAN_ALIAS_ALL (TREE_TYPE (PTR))
No macro definitions in the middle of a structure, please.
Rest looks fine to me, but Dan has been following this more closely so
I'll leave the final decision to him.