This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fix overlength strings in fixincludes
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 16:01:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: fix overlength strings in fixincludes
- References: <10154C61-BEA7-442D-9DDE-B0206CF2F34D@apple.com> <85E68702-69A6-413D-A517-297CD45FE9DF@apple.com>
On Apr 27, 2006, at 2:49 PM, Mike Stump wrote:
Any objections to me considering this obvious?
On Apr 10, 2006, at 11:39 AM, Mike Stump wrote:
This fixes a build problem when the new compiler is used in
conjunction with -enable-werror and/or --enable-werror-always.
This mirrors changes to STRICT2_WARN from gcc/Makefile.in that
My only concern, does this still work when older gccs are used to
compile? My reading of the configure script indicates this
shouldn't be a problem, but I thought I should mention it.