This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Dejagnu testsuite for GNAT
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>, Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "James A. Morrison" <phython at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 16:28:41 +1000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Dejagnu testsuite for GNAT
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20060515035132.GA28973@ozlabs.au.ibm.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Hum... that's what Janis said about the first revision and I think
> I've eliminated all of them in the second revision. Am I mistaken?
Oh -- perhaps you're right, then.
> Yes, I'll do. But could you confirm that no DejaGNU releases
> provide find_gnatmake?
That is currently true. It's in mainline.