This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Dejagnu testsuite for GNAT
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "James A. Morrison" <phython at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 08:21:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Dejagnu testsuite for GNAT
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060515035132.GA28973@ozlabs.au.ibm.com>
> Sorry for the delay in responding. I got snowed under.
No problems. :-)
> I think the libgloss.exp change is fine given that it is localised to
> Ada testing. One small nit: please ensure that none of your Tcl
> commands end in `;' -- it is unnecessary.
Hum... that's what Janis said about the first revision and I think I've
eliminated all of them in the second revision. Am I mistaken?
> Could you please submit it to email@example.com?
Yes, I'll do. But could you confirm that no DejaGNU releases provide