This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran] Fix PR 27470, multiple allocations of derived types
- From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: Thomas Koenig <Thomas dot Koenig at online dot de>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Erik Edelmann <erik dot edelmann at iki dot fi>
- Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 23:49:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran] Fix PR 27470, multiple allocations of derived types
- References: <20060509213404.GA31827@meiner.onlinehome.de>
here is a fix for PR 27470. Regression-tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu.Please give Erik and I a day or so to think out the implications for the
patch for TR 15581. We are not very far from having a provisonal patch
to offer for the implementation of allocatable components. Your patch
should have priority because it is f95-centric but we should think
through the consequences for future developments. I undertake to review
your patch on the same timescale.
As far as I could tell, this fix is fine for F95, but will require
changes when working on TR 15581. I have added a relevant test case
to PR 20541.