This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: use hashval_t in tree.h
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 06:49:19 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: use hashval_t in tree.h
On Tue, 9 May 2006, Ben Elliston wrote:
> 2006-05-09 Ben Elliston <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * tree.h: Include "hashtab.h".
> (iterative_hash_expr): Use hashval_t in its prototype.
> * Makefile.in (TREE_H): Add $(HASHTAB_H).
This is OK for mainline. Thanks.