This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][Ada] Fix testsuite/27476
- From: Laurent GUERBY <laurent at guerby dot net>
- To: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, danglin at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 19:06:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][Ada] Fix testsuite/27476
- References: <email@example.com> <20060508163052.GA9847@adacore.com>
On Mon, 2006-05-08 at 18:30 +0200, Arnaud Charlet wrote:
> > - if [ "$main" == "" ]; then
> Yes, this is definitely not proper syntax , since this is C/csh syntax, not sh
Looks like a GNU test extension, it is used in at least another GCC
script in gcc/mkconfig.sh:
if test x"$output" == x"config.h"; then
> > + if [ -z "$main" ]; then
> Should also work fine.
I commited this version since it was tested by Dave and me.