This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, wwwdocs] Include "documentation" section on gfortranindex.html
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Brooks Moses <bmoses at stanford dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 01:19:01 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [patch, wwwdocs] Include "documentation" section on gfortranindex.html
- References: <42DC50AC.firstname.lastname@example.org> <42DC51C0.email@example.com>
On Mon, 18 Jul 2005, Brooks Moses wrote:
>> As per a recent conversation with Steve Kargl on the fortran list, I'm
>> submitting this patch, which adds a small "Documentation" section to
>> the gfortran "home page", right below the "Binaries" section.
> Oh, bother. I just noticed that I failed to update the link when I cut-
> and-pasted from the Binaries section!
> A corrected patch follows.
I was waiting for a gfortran maintainer to comment -- if it's fine
with them, it surely is fine with me.
That said, what do you think about omething along the lines of
http://gcc.gnu.org/java/ which a navigation bar on the left? Might
that be preferrable?