This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR23133
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 14:33:00 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR23133
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 04:51:34PM +0200, Richard Guenther wrote:
> PR tree-optimization/23133
> * tree-ssa-math-opts.c (execute_cse_reciprocals): Walk
> current functions parameter decls to find defs to cse
> reciprocals of.
I guess this is ok. I was thinking that the recip might should
get pushed down the cfg, but perhaps that should be a generic
operation, and not specific to parameters. It might also be
taken care of automatically by PRE, and so not worth worrying about.