This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ICE on ARM due to recent patch
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- To: Josh Conner <jconner at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 02:13:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: ICE on ARM due to recent patch
- References: <D007671F-C623-4348-BBC1-76000536D859@apple.com>
On Friday 29 July 2005 02:07, Josh Conner wrote:
> Might someone be willing to test it on
No-one has to test this (or my patch) on ia64. It wouldn't help. For
ia64 post-reload scheduling (i.e. the only scheduling phase where we
have COND_EXEC insns) happens with sched-ebb.c instead of sched-rgn.c.
So your code would not get any extra coverage from testing on ia64.