This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [3.4 only] PR c/20187: folding comparisons of truncated values
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdr at integrable-solutions dot net, richard at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 09:15:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: [3.4 only] PR c/20187: folding comparisons of truncated values
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Jul 28, 2005 at 01:31:15PM +0100, Richard Sandiford wrote:
> * fold-const.c (fold): When shortening comparisons of widened operands,
> check whether the tree returned by get_unwidened really is wider.
> PR c/20187
> * gcc.c-torture/execute/pr20187-1.c: New test.