This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [3.4 only] PR c/22589: ICE on casting to long long
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Richard Sandiford <richard at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 28 Jul 2005 12:36:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: [3.4 only] PR c/22589: ICE on casting to long long
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Richard Sandiford <email@example.com> writes:
| However, given that this bug is specific to a release branch, and
| that the branch is deep into "maintenance only" mode, I think that
| backporting the long-standing mainline patch is the best fix here.
| Bootstrapped & regression tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu. OK for 3.4?