This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: update MAINTAINERS for removed targets
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 20:24:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: update MAINTAINERS for removed targets
- References: <42E77778.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ben Elliston wrote:
This patch removes maintainer entries for CPU targets that have been removed. In all
cases except ns32k, the maintainers are mentioned in other places. In the case of
ns32k, I moved Ian Dall to the "Write After Approval" section.
Okay for mainline?