This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Fix comment typos in std_valarray.h
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Volker Reichelt <reichelt at igpm dot rwth-aachen dot de>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 27 Jul 2005 12:22:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix comment typos in std_valarray.h
- References: <200507211110.j6LBAQCZ019718@relay.rwth-aachen.de><42DF838B.firstname.lastname@example.org><200507270946.j6R9kUFp005409@relay.rwth-aachen.de>
Volker Reichelt <email@example.com> writes:
| The following patch fixes several comment typos in std_valarray.h:
| Ok for mainline?
| * Assign elements of array to values in @a v. Results are undefined
| - * if @a v is not the same size as this array.
| + * if @a v has not the same size as this array.
I guess, that was supposed to read "if @a v is not of the same size...."
but, you version is fine too.