This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Tree level array prefetching
- From: Dorit Naishlos <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: Sebastian Pop <sebastian dot pop at cri dot ensmp dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 13:18:35 +0300
- Subject: Re: [patch] Tree level array prefetching
Sebastian Pop <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote on 26/07/2005 19:27:45:
> > I was thinking to try to synch the branch with
> > mainline as soon as Keith's versioning-for-alignment is in mainline.
> Should we also wait for "Externalize data-ref analysis"
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2005-07/msg01195.html to be
It was already committed.
(We don't have to wait for the versioning to be committed - I just thought
that since Keith already synched his code with mainline, it will save some
work if we wait till his code is in mainline. and there are plenty of PRs
to look at in the meantime anyhow...)