This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Fix PR/22503: Suggest to use .EQV. when comparing logicalswith .EQ.
- From: Volker Reichelt <reichelt at igpm dot rwth-aachen dot de>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 10:47:07 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix PR/22503: Suggest to use .EQV. when comparing logicalswith .EQ.
- References: <200507262315.j6QNFVDf017446@relay.rwth-aachen.de><firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 27 Jul, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> On Wednesday 27 July 2005 01:15, Volker Reichelt wrote:
>> Ok for mainline?
>> Ok for 4.0 branch, too, since this is a regression from g77's diagnostic?
> I think this is a great idea. OK for both. Thanks!
Thanks for the quick review!
Committed to mainline and 4.0 branch.
Since the original patch didn't appear on gcc-patches (because I hosed
the address), here's the URL of the patch for further reference: