This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Correct output of debug_tree for identifiers
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at airs dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 26 Jul 2005 02:59:37 +0200
- Subject: Re: Correct output of debug_tree for identifiers
- References: <email@example.com>
Ian Lance Taylor <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| When I use gdb on cc1plus, and I use the pt command from .gdbinit to
| print an identifier, it prints stuff like:
| <identifier_node 0xb7d0cc98 Sbindings <(nil)>local bindings <(nil)>>
| To my formerly untutored eye, this looks like the variable Sbindings,
| but it is really the variable S, with no bindings.
| This patch makes the above print like this:
| <identifier_node 0xb7d0cc98 S bindings <(nil)> local bindings <(nil)>>
| which I think is preferable.
| Tested with bootstrap and g++ testsuite run on i686-pc-linux-gnu. OK
| for mainline?