This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re:PATCH: PR middle-end/22284: [4.1 Regression] ia64 exception handling broken
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at apple dot com>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>, Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 17:13:20 -0700
- Subject: Re:PATCH: PR middle-end/22284: [4.1 Regression] ia64 exception handling broken
- References: <20050722172243.GA4088@lucon.org>
Hi HJ, Paul,
2005-07-22 H.J. Lu <email@example.com>
* libsupc++/eh_personality.cc (PERSONALITY_FUNCTION): Revert
the change to info.ttype_base.
It seems possible that, although perhaps correct for IA64, applying
this patch will break the ARM EABI.
HJ, do you know if it breaks ARM?
Paul, could you look at this patch and at the part of your patch
which it's reversing, and determine if that change is really needed
for proper behaviour on ARM?
If it does break ARM to remove the change, then the change should
probably be conditional on __ARM_EABI_UNWINDER__ or something.
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature