This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix Ada bootstrap on ppc-darwin & x86_64
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: laurent at guerby dot net
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 05 19:42:07 EDT
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix Ada bootstrap on ppc-darwin & x86_64
A slightly updated version per Andrew comments in bugzilla, test
results show no regression amd64-linux (and on x86):
OK to commit?
RTH can better comment on the gimplify.c changes, but can't this all
be done within Gigi (ada/*.c)? If so, it's indeed not clear which is
better: one can argue for generality in gimplify.c, but it's probably
also the case that only Ada would generate the construct in question.