This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Bootstrap currently broken due to unsigned comparison warning in calls.c
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Manfred Hollstein <mh at suse dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 09:38:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Bootstrap currently broken due to unsigned comparison warning in calls.c
On Monday, July 25, 2005, at 08:59 AM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
Oops, sorry. Not sure why -Werror has not been used in my bootstrap
this time, will investigate.
I'm thinking that we should enable -Werror for all non-release builds
when the first two numbers in the version string match between the
compiler used to build and the version of gcc that we are building.
The idea is that most developers install and use a new enough compiler
that most of the time this would be true.