This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ping : [Patch] common : Adds generic option -fsort-data which gets enabled with -Os to sort variables based on their alignment
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Anil Paranjape <AnilP1 at KPITCummins dot com>
- Cc: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>,Richard Sandiford <richard at codesourcery dot com>,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:27:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: Ping : [Patch] common : Adds generic option -fsort-data which gets enabled with -Os to sort variables based on their alignment
- References: <4A1BE23A7B777442B60F4B4916AE0F1306B20A5E@sohm.kpit.com>
On Mon, Jul 25, 2005 at 01:53:52PM +0530, Anil Paranjape wrote:
> Hi Zack,
> Please refer to following link,
> Kindly send your comments on same.
Zack is not presently following GCC development; you will have better
luck submitting the patch for general review than contacting him