This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH} Add fold checksum checking to the fold_buildN functions
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:36:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH} Add fold checksum checking to the fold_buildN functions
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jul 4, 2005, at 2:07 PM, Andrew Pinski wrote:
The newly added fold_buildN functions don't get fold checksums. This
the checksum to the fold_buildN functions.
This can be considered a regression as we no longer have checking on
some of the
OK? Bootstrapped and tested on powerpc-darwin with
I applied this to the mainline after getting approval from Geoff