This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Bug c++/2922] [DR 197] two-stage lookup for unqualified function calls with type-dependent arguments
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Doug Gregor <doug dot gregor at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 21 Jul 2005 16:05:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Bug c++/2922] [DR 197] two-stage lookup for unqualified function calls with type-dependent arguments
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
Doug Gregor <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| Hi Gaby,
| On 21 Jul 2005 06:08:18 +0200, Gabriel Dos Reis
| <email@example.com> wrote:
| > "cvs-commit at gcc dot gnu dot org" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| > | Log message:
| > | 2005-07-20 Douglas Gregor <email@example.com>
| > |
| > | PR c++/2922
| > | * semantics.c (perform_koenig_lookup): For dependent calls, just
| > | return the set of functions we've found so far. Later, it will be
| > | augmented by those found through argument-dependent lookup.
| > | * name-lookup.c (lookup_arg_dependent):
| > The ChanLog entry is missing. Please fix.
| Which ChangeLog? gcc-bugs shows that both the cp and testsuite
| ChangeLogs have been updated:
The quote above was directly from what cvscommit shows in the bug
audit trail. A fresh update of GCC mainline shows that
* name-lookup.c (lookup_arg_dependent):
is still missing a description.