This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Remove obsolete ports.
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 18:05:15 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] Remove obsolete ports.
- References: <200507120431.j6C4VkxF009778@sethra.codesourcery.com>
Kazu Hirata wrote:
Attached is a patch to remove obsolete ports.
The patch does not remove c4x yet. It does not contain patches for
files that will be removed. For the list of files removed, please
refer to the ChangeLog entry below.
Tested on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu. OK to apply?