This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix label scanning in flatten-?.c tests
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 17:59:58 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix label scanning in flatten-?.c tests
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Richard Guenther wrote:
As subject says. Verified it still works on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu;
I don't have a hpux machine here for testing, but other tests use
Ok for mainline?