This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING [4.1 regression, patch] build i686-pc-mingw32
- From: Christopher Faylor <me at cgf dot cx>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, dannysmith at users dot sourceforge dot net,FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>, patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>,ian at airs dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:52:38 -0400
- Subject: Re: PING [4.1 regression, patch] build i686-pc-mingw32
- References: <42DCC2D5.email@example.com>
On Tue, Jul 19, 2005 at 11:07:33AM +0200, FX Coudert wrote:
>PING. Could one of the mingw/cygwin maintainers review this patch? Or
>can someone else do it?
I'd prefer that Danny review this but neither of us has the right to
approve this patch.
However, it seems like you're adding extra stuff to the Makefile where
it is already trying to do the right thing if $(LN) fails. Couldn't LN
just be declared as "cp" for mingw or, alternatively, couldn't it be
defined as some failing command so that the cp in the failing condition
would be invoked?