This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: remove libcall blocks around const/pure function calls
- From: "Giovanni Bajo" <giovannibajo at libero dot it>
- To: "Richard Henderson" <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Jan Hubicka" <jh at suse dot cz>,<gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 19:52:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: remove libcall blocks around const/pure function calls
- References: <20050719095251.GD32600@kam.mff.cuni.cz> <20050719173106.GD3888@redhat.com>
Richard Henderson <email@example.com> wrote:
> I keep stopping because "obviously" the correct solution is to get
> rid of libcalls entirely, but that continues to be problematic.
Is TLS the only thing currently needing libcall notes?