This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix Fortran DATA range constructors of CHARACTER arrays
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:23:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix Fortran DATA range constructors of CHARACTER arrays
- References: <20050719161053.GS30077@devserv.devel.redhat.com>
On Jul 19, 2005, at 12:10 PM, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
The following testcase results in really weird assembly and fails:
This is PR 20063.