This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fix] Formatted output of IEEE exceptional values
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 14:10:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, fix] Formatted output of IEEE exceptional values
- References: <200507132053.j6DKrBi24214@heplix.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de><42D60D93.firstname.lastname@example.org> <42DA48D3.email@example.com>
Tobias Schlüter wrote:
Jerry DeLisle wrote:
The attached patch fixes the formatting discussed in:
2005-07-13 Jerry DeLisle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* libfortran/write.c: Fix field width checks for printing 'Infinity'
Ok to commit to mainline?
Ok. Also for 4.0.
Commited to 4.1. I am getting a regression failure on the 4.0 branch
with this. I will investigate and report in a bit.