This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran/libgfortran] Fix PR22390 (FLUSH statement)
- From: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- To: Janne Blomqvist <jblomqvi at cc dot hut dot fi>
- Cc: GNU GFortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>,GCC patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 14:28:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran/libgfortran] Fix PR22390 (FLUSH statement)
- References: <20050710213947.GA19507@vipunen.hut.fi>
Janne Blomqvist wrote:
> attached patch implements the F2003 FLUSH statement. In addition to
> the patch, there is also a new file libgfortran/io/file_pos.c that
> combines the functionality of the file positioning statements
> previously implemented as well as the new flush. Also, a simple
> testcase that checks that compiling succeeds is attached.
Thanks! This patch is ok modulo three formatting remarks I'll make below. I
see that you still don't have write access, and Steve remarked that the patch
doesn't apply to his tree, so can you please send an updated diff, which I
will then happily apply if it gets here before Monday morning, where I'll
leave town for a week.
> gcc/fortran ChangeLog
> 2005-07-11 Janne Blomqvist <email@example.com>
Two blanks please. I don't know why.
> PR fortran/22390
> * dump-parse-tree.c (gfc_show_code_node): Add case for FLUSH.
> * gfortran.h: Add enums for FLUSH.
> * io.c (gfc_free_filepos): Modify comment
> appropriately. (match_file_element): Likewise. (match_filepos):
> Likewise. (gfc_match_flush): New function.
* dump-parse-tree.c (gfc_show_code_node): Add case for FLUSH.
* gfortran.h: Add enums for FLUSH.
* io.c (gfc_free_filepos): Modify comment appropriately.
(match_file_element, match_filepos): Likewise.
(gfc_match_flush): New function.
> +gfc_trans_flush (gfc_code * code)
> + return build_filepos (iocall_flush, code);
Please no empty line in the beginning of the function.