This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran/libgfortran] Fix PR22390 (FLUSH statement)
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: GNU GFortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 09:02:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran/libgfortran] Fix PR22390 (FLUSH statement)
- References: <20050710213947.GA19507@vipunen.hut.fi>
On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 12:39:47AM +0300, Janne Blomqvist wrote:
> attached patch implements the F2003 FLUSH statement. In addition to
> the patch, there is also a new file libgfortran/io/file_pos.c that
> combines the functionality of the file positioning statements
> previously implemented as well as the new flush. Also, a simple
> testcase that checks that compiling succeeds is attached.
Can you create a new patch? I tried to apply the flush.patch
to my tree and get
|RCS file: /cvsroot/gcc/gcc/gcc/fortran/trans-io.c,v
|retrieving revision 1.38
|diff -u -p -r1.38 trans-io.c
|--- gcc/fortran/trans-io.c 7 Jul 2005 07:54:43 -0000 1.38
|+++ gcc/fortran/trans-io.c 10 Jul 2005 21:06:20 -0000
Patching file gcc/fortran/trans-io.c using Plan A...
Hunk #1 succeeded at 125.
Hunk #2 succeeded at 298.
patch: **** malformed patch at line 233: Index: gcc/fortran/trans-stmt.h