This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR rtl-optimization/22167: Fix gcse hoisting bug
- From: Richard Sandiford <richard at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 18:19:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: PR rtl-optimization/22167: Fix gcse hoisting bug
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Richard Sandiford <email@example.com> writes:
> Andrew Pinski also reports that the reduced testcase fails on
> 4.0 for powerpc (thanks Andrew). I haven't yet checked MIPS.
Just to confirm that the testcase does fail on 4.0 for mips64-elf
before the patch and passes afterwards.
> If the patch is OK for mainline, is it OK for the two release
> branches too, assuming suitable testing in the 4.0 case?
FWIW, the patch has now survived testing on mips64-elf for 4.0 too,
in addition to the testing on 3.4 and mainline that I talked about