This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ping (PR/19210, PR/21921, PR/22085, simple toplevel bootstrap feature)
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 20:40:58 -0400
- Subject: Re: Ping (PR/19210, PR/21921, PR/22085, simple toplevel bootstrap feature)
- References: <42D52364.email@example.com>
On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 04:21:24PM +0200, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> Remaining toplevel bootstrap problem:
> [toplevel bootstrap] Pass STAGE1_CHECKING down to gcc directory
I think you could get away with this one as obvious, really...