This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [toplevel] Fix make install (PR 22440)
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Serge Belyshev <belyshev at depni dot sinp dot msu dot ru>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 12:47:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: [toplevel] Fix make install (PR 22440)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Jul 13, 2005 at 08:46:26PM +0400, Serge Belyshev wrote:
> Please someone apply this patch as I don't have commit rights.
> 2005-07-13 Serge Belyshev <email@example.com>
> PR bootstrap/22440
> * Makefile.tpl (install): Wrap between unstage and stage.
> * Makefile.in: Regenerate.
This patch can not be correct; dependencies in make are not order