This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: Fix RH bugzilla 163099
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Java Patch List <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 17:07:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: Patch: Fix RH bugzilla 163099
- References: <email@example.com>
Tom Tromey writes:
> This patch fixes Red Hat bugzilla #163099.
> The bug is that a command line like this will fail in some situations:
> gcj --main=whatever one.java two.java libfoo.a
> The fix is to rearrange the command line in the combine_inputs case so
> that the filelist file comes earlier.
> Bootstrapped and tested on x86 FC2.
> Ok for trunk?
> Index: ChangeLog
> from Tom Tromey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * jvspec.c (lang_specific_driver): Put filelist_filename first on
> command line.