This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, rfa] rewrite TPF OS handling
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Ulrich Weigand <uweigand at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, jtison at us dot ibm dot com
- Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 08:50:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, rfa] rewrite TPF OS handling
- References: <200507131217.j6DCHG3i017123@53v30g15.boeblingen.de.ibm.com>
> > - tmake_file="t-slibgcc-elf-ver s390/t-crtstuff s390/t-tpf"
> > + extra_parts="crtbeginS.o crtendS.o"
> > + tmake_file="s390/t-crtstuff s390/t-tpf"
> white space?
I think diff being stupid :)
> Um, I'd think removing MASK_ZARCH has adverse effects -- given that TPF
> only runs on z/Architecture, you'd want to allow those instructions ...
> Again, you should be passing -mzarch to the assembler. I'm somewhat
> ambiguous about hard-coding the -alshd listing, but if that's what
> the TPF folks want, I have no objections.
Thanks for the catch.
> The rest is fine with me.
Thanks. I'll check it in with those fixes.